Rent can be reduced to $1,800/mo if the housemate wishes to take on some on-site admin work for ~8 hours a week. The home is a historical victorian home located in Monrovia.
Regular rent is $2,500, utilities included.
· Full use of home and grounds
· Large Bedroom available, furnished or unfurnished
· Spacious 2nd story room, with air conditioning
· Extras: back yard, back patio, gardening opportunities
· Exceptional Victorian-era décor, and still very comfortable
· Large kitchen with modern appliances and pantry
· Variety of fruit trees on premises, including creamy avocados
· Flexible lease, but looking for long-term
· Walk-in closet, laundry room, on-site parking, storage space available
· Extra guest room, for guests and occasionally the owner’s daughter
· Monthly Rent: $2,500*, utilities included
* Rent can be reduced to $1,800/mo (maybe even less) if the housemate wishes to take on some on-site clerical work for ~8 hours a week.
o 70 year old divorced single man
o Full-time working professional
o Character: Low-maintenance, easy going
§ Decent sense of humor (according to daughter)
o Interests: Loves fixing things, avid book collector
· While not required, there may be some mutual financial benefits to a person who is retired or works from home, related to having some paid oversight duties to the home
· All who are interested are invited to reach out!
I am a 70 year old divorced single man. I am a full-time working professional. I am gone most weekdays into the mid-evening. I am at home most weekends, frequently working on home projects. I have a lot of skills related to such projects. My major indiscretion is collecting books, but I keep them in the garage. I am an avid learner, about almost anything. The books help.Apply to Alex's Home