I have a 2000 sf home in Parker CO near E470 and Jordan Road. I rent out one room and have another room to rent. The room is fully furnished with queen bed, nightstand, dresser, mirrors, lamps, ceiling fan and has large window. You share the bathroom with extremely clean 50 year old male (ex 9/11 firefighter). We share kitchen, parlor, living room, dining room, family room, laundry room (on main floor). Rent is $875 per month on a month to month flat fee. I pay all utilities, including wifi/internet, cable tv). We share a large covered deck with bbq grill, firepit, outdoor tv, and hot tub. Community pool and tennis courts within walking distance. Bus route very close and takes you directly to lightrail station at Lincoln street. Close to shopping, restaurants, movie theatre. We are quiet and respectful, not loud partiers - we are pretty quiet.
RULES OF THE HOUSE
1. Never go into anyone else’s bedroom unless you knock AND are invited in. Never.
2. Televisions/radios should not be played so loud as to bother roommates.
3. Clean up after yourself. If you use kitchen wares, clean them and put them away or in dishwasher; if dishwasher is full, empty it and put away dishes. Clean your own bathroom.
4. You need to provide your own laundry soaps, bathroom items. Paper towels, dishwasher soap, trash bags and common area cleaning items are shared. If it is your turn to buy, then you buy.
5. ALWAYS clean out the clothes dryer filter after each use. Don’t overload washer. Try to schedule laundry days so as not to ‘hog’ the laundry room. Keep laundry area clean – if you spill, you clean.
6. Smoking is allowed only outside. Exceptions can be made if it is freezing cold, but your window must be open.
7. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
8. Try to conserve water by not letting it run free. Conserve electricity by turning off lights when not in use.
9. Each roommate is responsible for a chore that benefits the common area users.
I am 68 year old retired female, professional, Christian. I keep the house pretty clean, but I also live in my home so it does have that 'lived in' feeling. I ask my roommates to clean up after themselves and maybe take on one chore in the house - maybe vacuum, or empty the trash, or dust - just a small chore to help keep the common area clean and tidy. I'm not a drinker, but sometimes smoke outside only. We don't do drugs. There are no kids or pets in the home.Apply to Retired 67 YO female w home in Parker CO's Home
Copyright © 2017 Silvernest, Inc. All rights reserved. | Sitemap