- Spacious private 1 bed and private bath with walk-in closet. Door closes off your section of the shared 2 bed 2 bath apartment.
-Very convenient to the highways, light rail and bus transit
- Close to grocery store and restaurants
- Off street FREE PARKING
- I am a responsible student and work full time. Looking for a quiet, responsible tenant. No partying or loud music. I am sober and want a clean friendly environment.
- MOVE IN SEPTEMBER 3rd
- LEASE TERM is ending March 31 and will not be resigning the lease
-I am a responsible student and work full time.
-Xcel is extra every month on the 7th
-$200 Security Deposit (Deposit due at lease signing)
- Rent is due in CASH the first of every month after the 1st $100 late fee
- No Pets as I have 2 loving male cats. They will not be in your part of the apartment
-Nice quiet community
*Serious Inquiries Only*
No parties or get togethers
No loud music after 10pm and before 10 am
Clean up after yourself and pitch in on household cleaning items
No smoking inside
Hello! I am a 30 year old female looking to rent out my spare bedroom and spare bathroom. I work full time as a server and go to school full time online. I am clean, quiet and sober. I am not looking for a partier. I don't care if you go out but don't bring the party back. The lease ends March 31 and I am not resigning because I am moving in with my boyfriend. Willing to sign just a 6 month lease until Jan 31, 2018.
Copyright © 2017 Silvernest, Inc. All rights reserved. | XML