UTILITIES AND MAID SERVICE ARE INCLUDED: gas, electricity, Cox Advanced TV service (can be upgraded), water, trash, landscaping, pool care, home maintenance and twice / month maid service.
Looking for luxury, security, peace and nature? This beautiful two bedroom two bath guest house with striking views, soothing breezes, and a gorgeous pool is for you! (home suits one or two people best).
Nurture yourself lounging by the pool; or enjoying a book on your cozy hammock. Lounge on one of your two patios overlooking a stunning nature preserve and fantastic sunsets. Watch nature come alive via trails accessed right from your backyard or play golf at one of two fine courses just down the street. Activity or rest, luxury, and serenity, you can find it all right here.
Located in quiet Rancho San Diego, this single story Mediterranean home with large two car attached garage shares over one acre of spacious green landscape with another home (hosts home) and creates the perfect environment to enjoy the natural beauty of its' peaceful location.
You get a private gated entry to the rental and access to the nature preserve right out the backyard. In the preserve you can hike, mountain bike, bird watch, horseback ride and more...
Inside this sparkling clean home you'll find custom quality and craftsmanship.
•The modern kitchen has granite counter-tops and island, stainless steel appliances, a peaceful dining area and is equipped for all your cooking needs.
•The living room has a comfortable sofa facing a soothing fireplace and double doors that open to let in the gentle breeze and nature views.
•There are two full suites, both have attractive private baths and cabinet laced walk-in closets (2nd suite is opened to the home and usually serves as a family room, but can gain privacy via a room separator). Spa-quality master suite has a luxury walk-in shower, flat screen TV and built in refrigerator!
Close to everything San Diego offers; away from crowds and noise.
- Gorgeous salt water pool and spa (heated May - Sept.). (Not fenced. Children must be pool safe.)
- Laundry with washer, dryer.
- Spacious lawn and BBQ
- Big attached 2 car garage with many storage cabinets and pristine epoxy floors.
- Air conditioning, heat, 10' ceilings, and sound protection in walls.
- Quiet, private location away from street.
- Secure gated entry and surrounding fencing.
Once you get here, you won't want to leave.
This haven has pool toys, a basketball court, ping pong table and access to three mountain bikes. Beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, available for outings. Pool and spa are shared, though rarely used by hosts. When renter uses the pool, hosts respect their privacy.
Our quiet neighborhood is lined with luxurious homes, all with big beautiful yards. Many of the homes (like ours) have the beautiful nature preserve or the golf course in their backyards. Each home has its' own personality.
The neighborhood has a great breeze that regularly flows through, awesome sunsets, clear skies and star-filled nights.
There is golf, a great local park and the nature preserve -- all within walking distance. The nearby park (1/2 mile) has areas for basketball, volleyball, baseball, picnicking and a large playground.
You can watch occasional horseback riders from the back patio or go for a ride from the nearby stables.
The home is best suited for a renter hoping to find a quiet place to live and relax.
- Renters are expected to be respectful of the home, the nature preserve, the hosts, our neighbors and each other.
- No smoking or drugs.
- Pets are not allowed unless approved.
- Children must be pool safe (able to swim).
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No diving in the pool as it is shallow.
We are a relaxed family of three that enjoys the outdoors, being active and hanging out at our beautiful home and guest house. We hope to rent our guest house to a tenant that desires a quiet atmosphere and beautiful surroundings.
We are San Diego natives, with a vast knowledge of the city, places to visit and activities in the area.
5 things we can't live without are:
1. Each other. We enjoy each other and have fun playing together and with nearby family.
2. Being outside, feeling the sun and fresh air here in Rancho San Diego.
3. Peace and quiet. We need our time away and enjoy the simple life.
4. Nature. The beauty of our yard, the nature preserve behind the house and the soothing breezes we have are healing.
5. Travel. We love to see and explore the world. Cruising is one of our favorite ways to vacation. We've cruised to Hawaii, Belize, the Cayman Islands, the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and many other great areas.
We are a health conscious family that enjoys going to the drive-in for double feature movies and charity fundraisers to give back to the community. Water polo, ping pong, baseball, basketball, hiking, swimming, church and mountain biking are regular activities for us.